Premium multisport GPS watches with offline Spotify playback, wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox, pace guidance, routable maps, music and more
PACE YOURSELF TO HIGHER PERFORMANCE
These rugged fēnix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, Spotify music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — so you can take any challenge in stride.
* Optical heart rate1 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
* For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
* A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
* Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
* Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
* Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from compatible services, including Spotify®, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
* Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
*SOLAR MODELS ONLY - Get up to 14 days of battery life while indoors or up to 16 days when solar charging4 in smartwatch mode. In GPS Mode, get 36 hours indoors or 40 hours when solar charging5.
1 Activity Tracking and Fitness Metric Accuracy
2 This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
3 When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
4 All-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
5 Use in 50,000 lux conditions