Once you have linked your account, remember to make Spotify your default music service and then simply say "Alexa" and then, "Play Spotify", or "Resume Spotify" to get the music started. If you are using Alexa in the US you should also make Spotify your default podcast service to ask Alexa for your favourite podcasts on Spotify.
Or just say "Alexa", then...
- “Play my Discover Weekly”.
- “Turn up the volume”.
- “Play some classical music”.
- “What song is this?”.
- "Play the podcast Mogul on Spotify" (US users only)
- Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free - just ask.
- Introducing a new way to be together. Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa App, and make voice calls to anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa App.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response. Play your music simultaneously across multiple Echo devices in separate rooms with multi-room music on Spotify.
- With eight microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.