Once you have linked your account, remember to make Spotify your default music service and then simply say "Alexa" and then, "Play Spotify", or "Resume Spotify" to get the music started.
Or just say "Alexa", then...
- “Play my Discover Weekly”.
- “Turn up the volume”.
- “Play some classical music”.
- “What song is this?”.
Other features of the Amazon Fire TV include:
- Spotify on Fire TV just got even better. Everyone can listen to the music they love for free with the new Spotify Fire TV app. Browse your favourite playlists, albums and tracks, using your Fire TV remote or phone.
- Fire TV Cube is the first hands-free streaming media player with Alexa. From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play what you want to watch.
- Control the power and volume on your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver, as well as change live cable or satellite channels with just your voice.
- Using the built-in speaker in Fire TV Cube, ask Alexa to check the weather, control compatible smart home devices, and more—even with the TV off. Fire TV Cube is always getting smarter with new Alexa skills.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR, and Dolby Atmos.