Spotify on Fitbit available to install from the Fitbit mobile app
Meet Fitbit Charge 4—Take your goals further with built-in GPS
This sleek, swimproof tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better—like built-in GPS, Active Zone Minutes and sleep tracking. Plus, with Fitbit Pay™ and up to 7-day battery, you get more convenience on the go and more inspiration to reach your fitness goals.*
- Control your Spotify app** on your wrist.
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more.
- Get a breakdown of your daily Active Zone Minutes to see if you’re working hard enough to reach your goals.
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn.
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when continuously using built-in GPS. Varies with use & other factors.
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes.
- Track sleep stages & review your Sleep Score for an easy way to see how well you slept.
- Easily visualize your heart rate zones after outdoor workouts with a workout intensity map in the Fitbit app.
- Water resistant to 50M so you can track swims, wear in the shower and more.
- Get call, text and smartphone app notifications on your wrist. Plus, send quick replies to texts on Android only. Available when your phone is nearby.
- Tap to pay and make secure purchases at transit stations, retail stores and more. See availability at fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.
*Water resistant to 50M.Battery life varies with use and other factors; up to 5 hours with continuous GPS.
**Spotify Premium Subscription required; Not available in all countries.