Link your Spotify account with Amazon Fire TV and use your voice to control your tunes whilst seeing the gorgeous artwork on the new big screen app.
Once you have linked your account, remember to make Spotify your default music service and then simply say "Alexa" and then, "Play Spotify", or "Resume Spotify" to get the music started.
Spotify - Home screen
Or just say "Alexa", then...
- “Play my Discover Weekly”.
- “Turn up the volume”.
- “Play some classical music”.
- “What song is this?”.
Spotify - Now playing view
● Get your music on the big screen, free
● Enjoy podcasts too
● Browse albums, songs and playlists
● View cover art on-screen
● Easy control from your TV remote
● Or with Spotify Connect on your phone or tablet
● High quality audio, no ads (Premium only)
Spotify - Your library
- Spotify on Fire TV just got even better. Everyone can listen to the music they love for free with the new Spotify Fire TV app. Browse your favourite playlists, albums and tracks, using your Fire TV remote or phone.
- The Fire TV Stick provides an easy way to access content from Prime Video, Netflix and over 4,000 apps and games across more than 100 countries and territories. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Fire TV Stick comes with a dedicated remote so that you can easily play the content you want.
- Simply plug in your Fire TV Stick and start streaming in minutes.
- Experience fast and fluid streaming with a quad-core processor, as well as 8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games.
- Amazon Prime Video members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming such as The Grand Tour, Man in the High Castle and American Gods.
- Play popular games like Hungry Shark Evolution, Pac-Man 256, Crossy Road, Hill Climb Racing, and more.
Spotify - Album list view